Resume (.pdf, 17K)
Dissertation (.pdf, 446K)
CNN: Top Stories
COS Gazette: Headlines
COS Gazette: Metro
The Hawaii Channel
Toms Hardware: Articles
Toms Hardware: News
Yahoo: Missile Defense
Yahoo: Tech Tuesday
Yahoo: Top Stories
UBW IR Receiver
Google Map Test
LaBelle Long Caboose
Cumbres and Toltec Maps
Each of these goes off-site, so I'm opening them in new browser windows...
- The Narrow Gauge Dead Goat Saloon, a discussion board devoted to narrow gauge railroading, particularly the Cumbres and Toltec.
- Narrow Gauge Discussion Forum, a discussion board devoted to what the title says...
- Colorado Technical University. A great private university, catering to working adults. Another Disclaimer: I used to teach there.
- National Space Science & Technology Institute. A great organization with a great mission. I used to co-chair the Education and Outreach Committee.
- The U.S. Air Force's Software Technology Support Center, a key resource for my area of research.
- University of Durham's Centre for Software Maintenance.
- Our hometown newspaper, the Gazette Telegraph.
- Digitrax, makers of fine digital command control equipment (for model trains, thank you...).
- Linux Online, a definitive source for information on the increasingly ubiquitous operating system.
- Linux Weekly News , up-to-the minute news on Linux.
- ibiblio Linux Repository, where I get most of the software I need to do Linux.
- Samba, a set of programs that allow UNIX computers to offer Windows file and print shares.
- VRMLWorks, a fine set of resources on the Virtual Reality Modeling Language
- Run a train...
- Narrow Gauge Speeder Restoration by Keith MacKey. This is the page that hooked me on speeders. Thanks Keith!
- Reagan Test Site, the Army's official Kwaj web page.
- Kwajalein, maintained by
- RTS-WX, Kwaj weather site maintained by Aeromet.
- "Atoll" - the Wikipeida.org entry. Most folks I know think they're the caldera of volcanos; not so...
- Another Glenn Butcher. It's a small world... :-)
As of: 19:40 KST, 19 March 2003